Below you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- What is Up-EPUB all about? - Up-EPUB is a website where you can store eBooks online for easy sharing. The idea behind the site is to make it more convenient for people to share large amounts of eBooks online.
- Who can see my eBooks? - If you create a public upload, your eBook will show up for everybody. You can also create unlisted eBooks, these items will be invisible for others unless you share your eBook link. If you are a member of Up-EPUB you can also create private eBooks. These items can only be viewed by you when you are logged in and are therefore password protected. Search engines will only index public eBooks.
- How to upload books?
You can do it here.
- Is it possible to ask Up-EPUB team to upload books at request?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to add books at the request of users. Our library collection is updated almost daily so keep for updates.
- Problems with downloading books?
You can email support [email protected] . Attach screenshot and detailed information, it will help us to fix this problem quicker.
- Why “Send-To-Email” option is not available for some books?
The maximum file size for this option is 50 MB.